Our commitment to your privacy
Definitions and interpretation
- collectively all information that you submit to YourSecurityManager.com via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 2018;
- a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Alex Burnham, Dyfi Computer Services, YourSecurityManager.com, we or us
- Alex Burnham of Darowen, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8NS;
- UK and EU Cookie Law
- the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you
- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by YourSecurityManager.com and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to YourSecurityManager.com and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- the website that you are currently using, www.dyficomp.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
Alex Burnham t/a Dyfi Computer Services & YourSecurityManager.com is a "data controller" registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as required under current UK legislation.
We may retain any Data you submit for no more than 12 months, where no business contract exists between us.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, or agreed with you, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
YourSecurityManager.com may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
YourSecurityManager.com uses a web chat facility that requires Cookies in order to function. These are the only Cookies the website presently places on your computer.
In accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law, the provider of these Cookies has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Functionality cookies
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser, or check this guide on how to disable cookies.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your Internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
For more information about cookies visit this informative site:http://cookies.insites.com/
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by YourSecurityManager.com (where such Data is held). We are permitted to charge a fee for this in certain circumstances.
Data security is of great importance to YourSecurityManager.com and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact YourSecurityManager.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions were created using guidance in a document produced by Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).24th May 2018